Major Unusual Incidents


Who must Report

All providers who are contracted, certified or licensed to serve persons with developmental disabilities are required to report MUIs to the county board

All county board staff and department staff are also required to report MUIs

Anyone paid to provide Medicaid waiver services must report MUIs


Understanding MUI


Emergencies & After Hours


Forms & Links